VETERANS ASSISTED BY THE PA HERO WALK
This section of our website will be devoted to make our donors aware of the type of assistance that we provide to our PA Veterans.
For the sake of privacy, we will not give names or any type of revealing information.
Veterans Assisted in 2020
- 53 yr old male Navy veteran from Spring Church. $5,451 for new teeth.
- 68 yr old male Army veteran from Bedford. $1500 for fuel oil
- 71 yr old male Army veteran from West Newton. $2,795 for past due mortgage.
- 71 yr old male Navy veteran from Ford City. $6500 Furnace and Duct work.
- 24 year old female USMC veteran from Allison Park. $1668 for rent and security deposit, $1500 for furniture and household supplies
- 63 year old male USMC veteran from Butler. $4227 to fix flooding in basement
- 55 year old male Army veteran from Huntingdon. $480.60 for auto repair.
- 55 yr old Male Air Force Veteran from Punxsutawney $4,860 for a new roof
- 36 yr old Male Aor Force Veteran from Jeannette. $277 for electric, $392 for gas, and $990 for appliances
- Deceased male Marine Corp Veteran from Indiana. $5600 for funeral expenses
- 58 yr old Navy Veteran from Lancaster. $174 for electric, $104 for gas, and $550 for rent
- $2000 to Mechling Shakely Veterans Center
- 36 yr old male Army Veteran from Ronco PA. $1,450 for rent and security deposit
- 58 yr old female Navy Veteran from Pittsburgh $3000 for transportation
- 64 yr old male Navy Veteran from Indiana. $1190 fr rent
- 65 yr old male Army veteran from Huntingdon, $600 property tax
- 67 yr old male Navy veteran from Homestead. $2100 moving expenses and rent
- 34 year old female Navy Veteran from Downingtown, PA. $1400 for back rent
- 61 year old female Army Veteran from Folsom, PA. $982.94 for a refrigerator
- 70 year old male Marine Veteran from Kittanning, PA. $1,704.26 to shore up public housing assistance
- 63 year old male Army Veteran from Munhall, PA. $334 for rent and security deposit
- 64 year old male Army veteran from Chicora, PA. $375 for auto repair, $1200 for past due utilities
~$50,000 in Donations for 2020
Veterans Assisted in 2019
- 55 yr old male Navy veteran from Gibsonia. $639- sewage, $1413.04- electric, $594.16 for car repair
- 73 yr old male Army veteran from Shirleysburg. $2,252.63 -taxes, $1,329.96- heating oil
- 65 yr old male Retired Navy from Connelsville. $4000- back rent
- 44 yr old Army veteran form Butler. $1,850- back rent
- 44 yr old Marine veteran from Hersham. $1,526- back rent
- 49 yr old Army veteran from Trafford. $1,800- electric
- 78 yr old Army veteran from Latrobe. $5000- walk in shower
- 53 yr old male army veteran from Murrysville. $ 4,100 - back mortgage
- 70 yr old Army veteran from Greensburg. $1,400- back rent
- 46 yr old Female Air Force veteran from Jenneatte. $177- gas, $122 electric
- 82 yr old male Navy veteran from Ephrata. $815- rent
- 51 yr old male Army veteran from Rural Valley. $1944- electric
- 57 yr old male Army veteran from Monessen. $700- car repair
- 57 yr old Army veteran from Derry. $3700- shower, $1300-electrician, and a mobility scooter
- 35 yr ld Navy veteran from Brentwood. bought him a minivan
- 47 yr old female Army veteran from Nemacolin. $475- taxes, also bought her a car
- 31 yr old male Army veteran from East Brady. bought household items and furniture
- 70 yr old male Marine veteran from Tarentum. travel expenses to attend training to learn how to fix sewing machines
- 33 yr old male Army veteran from Hooversville. $1,245- electric
- 46 yr old female Navy veteran from Belle Vernon. $1,245- electric
- 66 yr old Army veteran from Blairs Mills. $2,400-back rent
- 67 yr old male Army veteran from Lancaster. $1,737- back rent
- deceased male Army veteran from Mt. Union. $2,675- funeral expenses
- 32 yr old female Army veteran from Mt. Pleasant. $892- electric, $1,902- mortgage
- 49 yr old male Army veteran from 3 springs. $789- electric, $280- sewage
- 51 yr old male Navy veteran from Pittsburgh. $827- electric
- 57 yr old male Army veteran from Pittsburgh. $712- security deposit
- 47 yr old female Marine veteran from Charleroi. $1,816- rent
- deceased male Army veteran from New Castle. $6000 funeral costs
- 43 yr old male Army veteran from North Versailles. $1,482- appliances, $1,552- furniture, household goods
- 60 yr old male Navy veteran from Huntingdon. $362- electric, $443- heating oil
- 36 yr old female Navy veteran from Pittsburgh. $978- first month rent
- 51 yr old male Army veteran from Kittanning- $1,017- electric
- 57 yr old Army veteran from Tyrone. $1,500- back rent, $520- propane
- 70 yr old male Army veteran from Philadelphia. $772- new bed, $144- water bill
- 31 yr old male Army veteran from Greensburg. $1,800- gas bill
- 46 yr old male USMC veteran from Harrisburg, PA. $3000 for electric / $250 Wal-Mart gift card for kids Christmas presents / $300 grocery gift card
- 57 yr old male Army veteran from Tyrone, PA. $2,220 for back rent
- male Army veteran from Derry. $1,300 for electrical work in home
- 71 yr old male Air Force Veteran from Pjiladelphia, PA. $144 for water bill / $800 for a new bed
- 57 yr old female Navy veteran from Leechburg, PA. $1,525 first month rent and security deposit
- 34 yr old male Army and 32 yr old female Army veteran spouses from Butler, PA $7,400 to pay back credit issues so they can purchase a home.
- 48 yr old male Army veteran from Kittanning, PA. $828 for back rent and sewage / $250 Wal-Mart gift card for Christmas food and kids presents.
- 71 yr old female Navy veteran from Boliver, Pa. $2,273 for storage fees and moving related costs.
~$90,000 in Donations for 2019
DONATE TODAY by downloading the Sponsor Form and sending a check or money order made payable to:
PA Hero Walk
and mail to:
PA HERO WALK
Walking to benefit our Pennsylvania veterans
P.O. Box 343
Kittanning, PA 16201
PA Hero Walk Philosophy
Since the first PA Hero Walk in 2009, we have raised has rasied over $2.73 Million dollars
and have helped many veterans with our efforts.
We have dedicate our fundraising efforts to focus on Pennsylvania veterans from all branches and from all eras.
The group has has received unanimous accolades for our
dedication to keep the money raised in Pennsylvania to help Pennsylvania veterans.
The group continues to emphasize helping individual
veterans that need help in the following areas listed below.
- CAR AND HOME REPAIR
- APPLIANCE PUCHASE OR REPAIR
- UTLITY PAYMENTS
- AUTO ASSISTANCE
If you are or know of a Veteran in need of help and the following criteria are meet :
- Honorable Discharge from US Armed Forces
- Pennsylvania resident
- Registered with the VA
Please contact your County Veterans Affairs Director or us at our website
You may contact us by :
If the link doesn't work or you don't have your email setup for links, copy and paste our email address into your email program -- email@example.com
You can reach Dave Rapacchietta at 412-915-4956